位置导航: 首页  >  加油技能  >  账务纵横
【QQ英语】 愚人节
2025年05月06日 21:29   来源于:加油技能    打印字号
  • 最大
  • 较大
  • 默认
  • 较小
  • 最小

 A: Hey, what's up? You look like you're up to something.

A:嘿,怎么啦?你看起来好像在谋划着什么。

B: Oh, nothing much. Just thinking about playing a little prank on someone for April Fool's Day.

B:哦,没什么大事。就是在琢磨着在愚人节跟别人搞个小恶作剧。

A: April Fool's Day? Oh, right! I almost forgot about it. Do you have any good ideas?

A:愚人节?哦,对哦!我差点都忘了。你有啥好主意不?

B: I was thinking of putting some salt in the sugar bowl. What do you think?

B:我在想往糖罐里加点盐。你觉得咋样?

A: That's a classic one! But I'm sure someone will catch on quickly. How about we change the labels on the spice jars?

A:这招很经典啊!但我肯定很快就会有人发现。要不咱们把调料罐上的标签给换了?

B: Haha, that's a great idea! People will be in for a surprise when they're cooking.

B:哈哈,这主意太棒了!人们做饭的时候肯定得大吃一惊。

A: Yeah, and we can also tell someone that they've won a free trip. Just to see their reaction.

A:对呀,我们还可以跟某人说他们中了免费旅行。就为了看看他们的反应。

B: Oh, that would be hilarious! But we should make sure not to go too far and hurt anyone's feelings.

B:哦,那肯定超搞笑!不过我们得确保别太过分,别伤了别人的感情。

A: Of course. The whole point is to have some fun, not to be mean.

A:那当然。关键就是找点乐子,又不是要使坏。

B: True. So, who should we target first?

B:没错。那咱们先拿谁开刀呢?

A: Let's start with our friend Tom. He's always so gullible.

A:咱们先从咱们朋友汤姆开始吧。他老是那么容易上当。

B: Perfect! Let's go and set up our pranks then.

B:太妙了!那咱们去布置咱们的恶作剧吧。

十大热门文章月排行

活动 更多
杂志订阅